We are looking for an exceptional Web Designer to join our web design and development team at Struto. You will be responsible for delivering world-class digital solutions for our globally recognised clients. As a Web Designer, you will be an instrumental part of conceptualising and delivering iterative customer-centred design projects to clients.
In this role, you will be accountable for delivering and presenting design concepts and solutions that meet the needs of the business and its clients, guiding them through an iterative customer-centred design process.
You will be working closely with your team and all stakeholders, representing Struto’s values, design philosophy and practice, with your team and for your clients.
You will play some part in the costing and planning of design deliverables, report on the status of such deliverables to the programme management team, and notify them of any risks.
Key Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 6 years creating digital/UX/UI experiences.
- Expertise in taking various web-based projects from brief through to insight-led wireframes and visual designs
- Extensive experience creating design solutions for high profile digital products or services.
- Expert in industry-standard design visualisation, prototyping and design software (for example Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and Adobe suite)
- Experience using CMS systems.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive design.
- Understanding of front-end development principles and execution.
- Experience working with, and growing design systems.
- Experience in conducting research as a way of validating and improving your design solutions.
- Keen on problem solving before iteratively exploring solutions through design thinking.
- Strong presentation skills - presenting ideas, interactions and flows with confidence, guiding clients through the process.
- Skilled in working independently or collaboratively with other team members in a Scrum environment to create great user experiences.
- Able to support costing, planning and sales activities for design deliverables
- A creative, inquisitive mindset.
- An insistence on following human-centred design principles.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- A passion for human-centred design principles.